Solar power plant
Become energetically autonomous and consume 100% renewable energy
Financial compensation for a solar power plant - 322.91 Eur/kW (installing the entire power plant) and 242.92 Eur/kW (installing only solar modules).
Solar power plants firsthand.
Buy lacking electricity for the wholesale price.
So, there is no reason to postpone — take advantage of a special exclusive offer NOW!
Only we will sell the electricity you lack at wholesale price (stock exchange price) without any mark-up, without any additional charges.
In the evening and at night, you will be able to use the missing energy at a very good price when it is the lowest in the market.
The calculator is based on the area where the solar power plant is installed. To ensure that production does not exceed annual consumption, we recommend reducing its size in the Area field.
Get to know the very attractive terms of financing.
Inbank has prepared exceptional conditions for its customers when purchasing a solar power plant in installments:
Fixed annual interest rate: 4,9%.
Loan amount: from 2 000 to 15 000 Eur.
Loan period: from 6 months to 72 months.
You can always repay the loan or part of it earlier, without any additional fees.
No down payment is required.
One-time administration fee of 1% (from loan amount).
Typical example of calculating the annual rate of the total consumer credit price
If you take a consumer credit of EUR 5 000, when the duration of the contract (and credit repayment term) is 5 years, with a fixed interest rate of 4,9%, 50 Eur contract administration fee, monthly payments 95,06 Eur in case of annuity, the total annual rate of the consumer credit price would be 5,44% and the total amount paid by the consumer credit beneficiary would be 5 703,6 Eur.
1. Choose a company that will equip you with a solar power plant. To benefit from the funding,
you need to install a solar power plant within 9 months of receiving the support. Therefore, we
recommend not to delay for a long time.
2. You conclude a contract with a company that will install a solar power plant. You also submit an application to become a manufacturing consumer on the ESO self-service website (the ESO conditions for the installation of a solar power plant are obtained ).
3. A solar power plant is installed. You will pay for it on the basis of the issued VAT invoice.
4. You sign a contract with AB ESO stating that you will become a producer consumer and it will replace your meter.
5. The company, having installed the power plant, transmits all the necessary documents that you submit to APVA for receiving compensation, and receive compensation for the installed solar power plant.
We understand that it may seem complicated, so we are here for you in order to help in this matter too.
Already have a solar power plant? Get an offer for the supply of lacking electricity and compensation for excess produced energy.